Whether you’re away at work, on vacation, or in the comfort of your home, you can monitor and control your home. Want to “keep an eye” on the kids while they’re home alone? Access your surveillance camera system using the Savant app on the iPad. The next time you wonder if you forgot to turn off the lights, close the garage, or arm the security system you don’t have to worry about it all day. Simply pull out your smartphone or tablet and take care of it no matter where you are.
- Security Cameras
- Network video recorders
- One touch Security
- Smart Locks
- Mobile Monitoring
- Intruder Alerts
SAVAGE CONCEPTS urges customers use high quality security camera equipment. A cheap DIY systems will often do very little to assist in the recovery of stolen items or vandalism due to low resolutions and sup par quality.
NETWORK VIDEO RECORDERS
Homeowners rely more and more on surveillance cameras and NVRs (network video recorders) to bolster the security of their homes and businesses. With Control4 solutions, it’s easy to check in on home from anywhere in the world—right from your smartphone. View live security camera footage straight from your mobile device while remotely connecting and commanding your home, from virtually anywhere
ONE TOUCH SECURITY
A little peace of mind goes a long way. Protect your home or business by integrating smart locks, lighting, sensors, security cameras, network video recorders, security panels and monitoring systems with SAVANT SYSTEMS so you can keep a virtual “eye” on your house 24/7.
IMMEDIATE INTRUDER ALERTS
Your smart home can also be programmed to respond to “actions” identified by the security camera or sensor to keep your treasures safe and secure.
- Get a text alert when someone approaches the door.
- If a door opens after midnight, have lights flash and alarms sound to ward off would-be intruders.
- The text alert system can also notify you if your water heater leaks while you are on vacation, so you can take care of the problem long before you head home.
ONE TOUCH SMART LOCKS
Savant systems work with most smart locks, so with a touch of a button—on a touch screen, keypad, and even your tablet—every door in the home is securely bolted. You can even assign temporary security codes for deliveries and service workers. Provide your kids or family members with unique codes and you can get text alerts when they are coming and going. And on those days when nothing goes right, it’s easy to let yourself in when you forget your keys.
- Kwikset Locks ~ These smart door locks easily replace standard “dumb” doorknobs to become an integrated part of any security scene in your home.
- Baldwin Locks~These smart door locks easily replace standard “dumb” doorknobs to become an integrated part of any security scene in your home.
- Yale Locks~Enter a user code to enable a welcome scene that disarms the security system, activates lights, and even adjust the thermostat.